November 26, 2016 Leave a comment
Donald Trump’s run for the presidency really brought out the worst in America. We still refuse to deal with the problem of race in this country and as a result Trump was able to win surprisingly and easily. His supporters are still crowing over his win even though this one is for the moment without a job
A Regions Bank senior-level employee who was labeled “Racist of the Week” on social media after posting comments on Facebook derogatory of President Obama and his family, some of which alluded to slavery, is no longer with the company, the bank says.
June Pridmore was senior vice president of loan operations since 2008, according to her LinkedIn profile, which has been deleted.
“I voted [Trump] in,” she wrote, in part. “I like him. He has a beautiful wife unlike the ugly and embarrassing woman (for lack of a better word), in the White House now. Ms. Trump’s face would make Michele (sic) O’Bama (sic) a Sunday face.”
I’m certainly glad [Trump] he has a lot of money because she he (sic) won’t be bought out like Barack (sic), socialist Muslim O’Bama (sic) or his wife or all those host of relatives they have in the whitehouse (sic) for US to support.
“They have sponged the US of money flying to every single location in which they could vacation, taking the Grandmother with them. ….Oh yes, and let us NOT forget they flew the family dog on a SEPARATE plane. If any idiot out there thinks that is justified, you deserved him as president.
“I prefer a man who can buy Michele (sic) and Barack and sell them several times over.”
There are no naked photos of FLOTUS Obama floating around which might possibly upset the sensitivities of Christians in the Bible Belt unlike those one can easily find of Melania Trump. It’s also poignant that Ms.Pridmore made reference to Trump being rich enough to buy President and Mrs. Obama….a throwback to slavery and white supremacy. So if you think Donald Trump won because his was an issues oriented campaign……..nah, not even.
I didn’t quite know what the angle was when it was announced Trump’s wife and son would remain in New York and not move to the White House but I KNEW there was something sinister about it. Perhaps this is it
Trump’s fleecing of America is just getting started…..at our expense. There’s more to this story I’m sure. Stay tuned.
Normally this story is about 2nd amendment types buying guns out of fear of government confiscation thereof. However the Trump election victory and the resulting white supremacist eruption had people of color and Muslims flocking to stores for protection. This should delight every 2nd amendment supporter and if it doesn’t then perhaps their belief is flawed.
November 20, 2016 Leave a comment
If you want to know who Donald Trump really is look at the people he surrounds himself with and there’s no greater example of how depraved he is than his consideration of Steve Bannon to be his advisor. Who is Steve Bannon you ask
Bannon joined a conservative Facebook group that has featured racist and extreme material. This material includes posts urging a military coup against President Barack Obama, featuring an image of the president dressed as an SS officer, celebrating the Confederate flag, highlighting a photoshopped picture of Obama with watermelons, praising a police officer who called Obama a “F*cking Nigger,” and calling for Obama to be “executed as a traitor.”
This Facebook group is for an outfit called Vigilant Patriots, which claims its goals are defending and upholding the Constitution and preserving “our history and culture.” As of Friday morning, it listed nearly 3,600 members, including Stephen Bannon, who apparently joined the group seven years ago.
Now that you know….we are collectively responsible for all acts of violence against minorities or people of color which are excused by the Trump administration.
November 10, 2016 Leave a comment
Before Trump supporters start celebrating they should read this
The first day in office is a hectic one for new presidents. It doesn’t start until the late morning, and they spend hours at a formal ceremony, with hours of obligations to follow on the party circuit that night. None of their appointees have been confirmed; few of them have even been nominated. They’ll probably get lost once or twice. It’s a lot like any first day at a new job, in other words.
But that doesn’t stop presidential candidates from making bold promises about how much they’ll accomplish that day. Here’s everything Donald Trump has promised to do on his first day in office (or, in a few cases, things his running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, has promised Trump will do):
- “Repeal every single Obama executive order.” (He has also pledged more specifically to “eliminate every unconstitutional executive order.”)
- “Repeal Obamacare.” (On Trump’s campaign website, he’s less bullish,promising only to “ask Congress” on day one to repeal Obamacare immediately.)
- “End the war on coal.“
- “Begin swiftly removing criminal illegal immigrants from this country.” (More specifically, Trump has promised to do this in his “first hour” in office, “day one, before the wall, before anything.”)
- “Begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful, southern border wall.”
- Meet with Homeland Security officials and generals to begin securing the southern border.
- “Notify all countries that refuse to take back dangerous illegal immigrants who have committed crimes in this country that they will lose access to our visa programs if they continue to do so.”
- Convene his top generals and inform them they have 30 days to come up with a plan to stop ISIS.
- Fix the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Call the heads of major companies who are moving operations oversea to inform them that they’ll face 35 percent tariffs.
- “Contact countries and say…’Folks, we love protecting you, we want to continue to protect you but you’re not living up to the bargain’…They’re not paying what they’re supposed to be paying—which is very little, by the way.”
- “Defend the unborn.”
- “Withdraw from TPP.“
- “Start taking care of our…military.”
- Suspend Syrian refugee resettlement.
- “Notify our NAFTA partners of my intention to renegotiate the deal.”
- “Designate China as a currency manipulator.”
- “Direct every agency in government to begin identifying all wasteful job-killing regulations, and they are going to be removed.“
- “Get rid of gun-free zones [in] schools” and “military bases”—which would require repealing a 25-year-old federal law. (“My first day, it gets signed, okay? My first day. There’s no more gun-free zones.”)
- “Ask Congress to pass ‘Kate’s Law’—named for Kate Steinle—to ensure that criminal aliens convicted of illegal reentry receive strong mandatory minimum sentences.“
- Learn the difference between Hezbollah and Hamas.
Think he can do it? Wanna bet he won’t? #gitwoke